Total Pageviews

Monday, January 10, 2011

Fun With Stuff

What. A. Day! A long day,but a good day overall. I am wiped. I introduced a new activity at a literacy center today that includes the use of highlighting tape. You'd think I was giving out lollipops to the students. During their book bag center the students are to read their leveled books and also look for words that go with the skill for the week. This week the kids were asked to look for words with r blends and highlight them with the pink tape. Very. Fun. Hence, "Fun with Stuff".

Fun with highlighting tape.




Fun with a (in a) box.

And can I just say how fantastic these snacks are? I'm talking about for myself here. Not Reid (though he loves them, too). I kid you not. Get your coat on and run to the store now (baby or no baby) and get yourself some. Hey, they're healthy. And light. And delicious.

Fun with baby snacks.

1 comment:

  1. I wish High School students were as intrigued by highlighter tape! I think I might also need to try those yogurty things!! Yumm

    ReplyDelete