Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

More Random Crap

So the other day I was minding my own busines going grocery shopping and these two adorable little girls had to pressure me into buying something. And I cave under pressure. So I took the item home and devoured it within hours. The box that is, not one. I ate the entire box minus one for Eliza. Saying Caramel Delights are addictive is an understatement. I have issues. By the way, they totally did not pressure me. It's a Girl Scout cookie for crying out loud. I think I sniffed THEM down.I definitely NEED this dress for some type of upcoming occasion, don't I? I think I do.I've come to the realization that I am half an 80 year old woman, half a 22 year old woman. Cause I'm sipping on my hot cup of tea getting fired up (more than I should) to watch this girldo some classy things. Jersey Shore is my frenemy.

1 comment: